Marketing Automation and Campaign Lead
Marketing – Stockholm
Do you have a passion for technology, thrive with setting up automated marketing activities and analyse data to continuously optimize your campaigns? You might be the person we are looking for!
Our technology helps customers automate the analysis of vast amounts of data. The core of the solution is an algorithm that automatically and continuously learns the normal behaviour of any IT system which helps teams to detect, explain, and respond to virtually any foreseen or unforeseen incident, breach, or outage. Our customers span 13 different countries and industries, including finance, e-commerce, gaming, and energy.
We are now at a very exciting phase of the company’s growth, where you will have a central role in taking the company to the next stage. Take the opportunity to work globally, grow your own role and be part of a fun and ambitious team with great possibilities.
At Unomaly we are looking for our next driven person who wants to take lead on our marketing automation initiatives and activities, continuously use data to follow up and identify new activities as well as improvements.
Working with marketing and automation at Unomaly means working on enabling business - to make sure we optimally leverage technology in the best and widest manner possible to drive growth. This involves creating automated marketing activities and campaigns, analyse the results and customer data across channels.
To succeed in the role, we think the right candidate is extremely curious about technology and has a very results and data driven mindset.
The ideal candidate is tech savvy and will have hands-on marketing automation experience, with a great understanding of best practices and marketing automation platforms operatively.
You will be responsible for
- Setting up marketing automation activities, following up and ensure continuous optimization
- Analysing data from marketing campaigns throughout all steps of the customer journey
- Identifying and generating new marketing automation concepts and activities
- Leading marketing automation implementations and initiatives
- Being part of a broader team that seeks to improve engagement, referrals and awareness of Unomaly
- 3+ years of working experience in marketing automation or equivalent
- Experience in working with Marketing Automation platforms such as Pardot, Marketo and is comfortable with building and setting up activities from start to finish
- Experience in working with marketing/customer communication
- Comfortable with analysing data
- Documented experience working with marketing related KPIs.
- Documented experience to lead initiatives and others working with developers, art directors etc.
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Enjoys working on the full technology stack
We would also think it is beneficial to have working experience or knowledge of (not required):
- Google Analytics