Solutions engineer (entry level)
Sales - Stockholm
This is a unique opportunity to work in the intersection of algorithms, software and business. At Unomaly you will grow fast by the first-hand experience of working with amazing users and colleagues.
At Unomaly, we are on a mission to improve the experience of operating complex software systems. In a world increasingly dynamic and changing, Unomaly offers a new approach to observability that continuously and automatically learns the IT environments’ normal behavior to identify incidents, causes, crashes and hacks automatically by surfacing change in data. We are located in Stockholm and London, founded in 2012, with customers in 14 countries and the strongest financial backers in EQT ventures.
Come join our technical solutions team that is facing customers on a daily basis, assisting them throughout their journey with the Unomaly platform with the goal of reaching technical success.
The job entails everything from assisting customers in deploying Unomaly in their environment, performing configurations and optimizations, solving general technical issues related to logging solutions, building integrations with other tools and explaining how the product works and what problems it solves.
This role requires you to have a balance of technical expertise and the ability to communicate and built trust with people. You are required to have excellent interpersonal skills, as you will be involved in realizing the experience that our customers have with Unomaly.
This is an entry level position and will require you to be a person who is willing to learn and are curious about technology and the challenges that our customers face with operating software systems.
- Establish technical trust and manage relationships with clients
- Work closely with sales throughout the sales process to assist them in making customers technically successful.
- Assist customers in overcoming technical hurdles and optimizing Unomaly for their usage.
- Provide guidance, recommendations and best practices to new and existing client.
- Guide and assist with proof of concepts and workshops and occasionally hold presentations.
- Know the Unomaly product by heart and keep yourself updated with product releases.
- A good understanding of networking, cloud and programming is required.
- 1-3 years or equivalent experience in technical support, consulting or other customer facing technical role.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner.