Sales & Marketing Development - Internship
Marketing – Stockholm
Unomaly is on a mission to change how critical IT environments are monitored. While common practice largely consists of static rules, searches and threshold alerts, we instead turn to automated machine learning. Our approach is to continuously learn the normal behaviors of the environments we monitor, in order to spot incidents and identify their root causes, even in scenarios that were never anticipated beforehand. We are located in Stockholm, and since our start in 2012 we have acquired customers in 11 different countries and received strong financial backing from EQT Ventures.
Looking to launch your career in technology sales? This is a unique opportunity for a 40 hour/week internship with the opportunity to convert into a full time employee after 3 months. Unomaly is looking for a energetic and motivated Sales Development Intern to start immediately to help fuel pipeline to our Account Managers. The Sales Development Intern role at Unomaly provides a unique chance to begin a career in technology sales.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Unomaly AM pipeline.
- Work closely with the SDR team to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in target accounts
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails and qualifying opportunities into the Account Manager’s pipeline)
- You will analyse the markets, identify customer groups, find leads and be part of completing the whole sales cycle
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify opportunities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written skills (English as well as Swedish) and naturally articulate
- Bachelor’s degree