Software Engineer - Operations
Product & Engineering – Stockholm
Join us in Unomaly’s mission to change how critical IT environments are monitored. We move away from traditional monitoring practices largely consisting of static rules, searches and threshold alerts. We instead turn to automated machine learning to determine the current state, find anomalies and continuously learn new behavior.
We are looking for the next member of our Engineering Team. With us, you will have the opportunity to tackle challenging and at times uncharted territories of algorithmic and streaming analytics problems. You will be part of a team whose main goal is to make our core product fantastic and valuable by working collaboratively and in an iterative manner.
We look to create a workplace with diversity of experience, of perspective, and of background. We are a startup, located in Stockholm, with strong financial backing from EQT Ventures.
As an OPS Engineer you will
- Be a core member of our development team. You will have a central role in the development of how we develop and support our product. Your work will involve supporting external customers with distributed systems and Unomaly engineers with build, deployment and staging servers.
- Collaborate with our team of developers to support them with test data from customers.
- Automate and provide best practices around support.
- Actively participate in researching and defining tasks and product iterations together with product management and engineering lead, by providing operational strategies.
As a candidate, you
- Are a driven person who gets energy from achieving results.
- Have significant experience with operating and supporting distributed, high-throughput data processing systems.
- Have experience with CI/CD and deployments (we use Gitlab, Google cloud, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes)
- Are comfortable in a GNU/Linux environment.
- Have some experience with coding (we mostly use Golang)