Software Engineer - Frontend
Product & Engineering – Stockholm
Join us in Unomaly’s mission to change how critical IT environments are monitored. We aim to move away from the traditional monitoring practices which largely consist of static rules, searches and threshold alerts. We instead turn to automated machine learning.
We are looking for the next member of our Engineering Team. With us, you will have the opportunity to tackle challenging and at times uncharted territories of algorithmic and streaming analytics problems. You will be part of a team whose main goal is to make our core product fantastic and valuable by working collaboratively and in an iterative manner.
We look to create a workplace with diversity of experience, of perspective, and of background. We are a startup, located in Stockholm, with strong financial backing from EQT Ventures.
As an frontend engineer you will:
- Develop interactive user interfaces and intuitive visual experiences that interact with large amounts of data.
- Collaborate with our team of developers, designers, and product owner to find end-to-end solutions to the data analysis challenges our customers face.
- Apply best practices and produce high-quality code. We take pride in our work.
- Actively participate in researching and defining tasks and product iterations together with product management and engineering lead, by developing concepts and mockups.
- Be a core member of our development team.
As a candidate, you:
- Have a strong sense of UX, with significant experience in building web interfaces that present workflows and data in intuitive ways.
- Have a strong grasp of modern frontend architecture: you build testable and reusable components in frameworks such as React.
- Have an interest in data pipelines and visualization, API’s and query languages. You'll have a voice in how data is processed, transformed and exposed to front-end consumers.
- Are a motivated self-starter who naturally takes ownership of your work and are able to take an idea from a sketch into a polished end product.