Sales Development Representative
Sales - London
At Unomaly, we are on a mission to change how companies monitor and control their IT systems. In a world dominated by static rules, searches and thresholds - Unomaly disrupts by using smart machine learning to continuously and automatically learn IT environments’ normal behaviour and identify incidents, root causes, crashes and hacks automatically. We are located in Stockholm, founded in 2012, with customers in 13 countries and the strongest financial backers in EQT ventures.
Sales Development Representative
We are looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our growing sales team where you will have the opportunity to make your mark on and steer the course of a fast paced, growing VC backed start-up.
We're based in Stockholm and London providing an ideal mix of culture, a healthy dose of work-life balance, team spirit and meritocracy - Oh, did we mention there's also a pool table / games room / courtyard / cycle storage / showers / unlimited free coffee and discounted gym membership at the London location?
What you will work with
- Get involved in a booming business of realtime data analytics in IT Operations and Cybersecurity.
- Map markets in Europe and different verticals to understand the target audience.
- Collect and correlate customer and lead contact information, size and more.
- Construct and execute outbound vertical/market specific emailing drip campaigns.
- Approach prospects and contacts via email to introduce and generate interest for Unomaly’s products.
- Generate and execute omni-channel cadences that utilise phone, email and social steps in order to generate/meetings and interest in Unomaly.
- Generate highly qualified leads to handover to our inside sales team.
- Use past Unomaly experiences and data to improve sales development efforts.
- Work directly and closely collaborate with the sales team and their efforts in customer acquisition.
Who we are looking for
- Commitment To Win - You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking - You find and synthesise information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyse to provide a recommendation.
- Coach-ability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are always striving to improve yourself.
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects
- Persistence and Passion - You realise sales can be hard and you will be persistent in driving result. Through your passion for success you can overcome any obstacles.
- You're keen to work internationally across EMEA.
- You have high ambitions, you're analytical and think hard but fast when you work and you like working with tactics and being smart about it.
- Experience in B2B selling is a definite plus.
- If you are familiar with market automation and CRM tools, it’s a real plus.
- You have a degree in business, sales, marketing or similar at some level.
- You must be fluent in speech and writing in English.
- You must be proficient in email language/composition and communication.
- You must be able to work out of our London offices.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast growing startup.
- Fantastic career and growth opportunities
- Insurance and pension.
- Attractive location in London city centre.