Software Engineer - Backend
Product & Engineering - Stockholm
Join us in Unomaly’s mission to change how critical IT environments are monitored.
Curious what it takes to distill software behavior from its log events? What would help engineers operating and developing complex software environments be successful managing rapid change?
We seek to move away from the traditional monitoring practices which largely consist of static rules, searches and threshold alerts, instead we turn to automated learning.
Unomaly is looking for the next member of our Engineering Team. With us, you have the opportunity to take on challenging and at times uncharted territories of algorithmic and streaming analytics problems. You will be part of a team whose main goal is to make our core product help engineers understand the environment they operate in.
We strive to create a workplace with diversity of experience, perspective and background. Our startup is located in Stockholm with strong financial backing from EQT Ventures.
As a backend engineer at Unomaly:
- You are a core member of our development team and you will have a central role in the development of our product. Your work will involve distributed systems, scalability, machine learning and anomaly detection.
- You collaborate with our team of developers, designers and product manager to find end-to-end solutions to the data analysis challenges our customers face.
- You apply best practices and produce high-quality code. You take pride in your work.
- You actively participate in researching and defining tasks and product iterations together with product management and engineering lead, by presenting what’s technically possible and quickly implementing proof-of-concepts of new features.
- You continuously improve the code base by refactoring, testing and optimizing for performance of the data pipeline.
- Experienced in building distributed, high-throughput data processing systems.
- Proficient in more than one backend programming language: ideally Go, since it currently forms the backbone of our stack.
- Passionate about experimentation and working together with customers to find the right value.
- Able to deliver results by working collaboratively and in an iterative manner.