Software Engineer - Backend
Product & Engineering – Stockholm
Join us in Unomaly’s mission to change how critical IT environments are monitored. We aim to move away from the traditional monitoring practices which largely consist of static rules, searches and threshold alerts. We instead turn to automated machine learning.
We are looking for the next member of our Engineering Team. With us, you will have the opportunity to tackle challenging and at times uncharted territories of algorithmic and streaming analytics problems. You will be part of a team whose main goal is to make our core product fantastic and valuable by working collaboratively and in an iterative manner.
We look to create a workplace with diversity of experience, of perspective, and of background. We are a startup, located in Stockholm, with strong financial backing from EQT Ventures.
As a backend engineer you will:
- Be a core member of our development team. You will have a central role in the development of our product. Your work will involve distributed systems, scalability, machine learning and anomaly detection.
- Collaborate with our team of developers, designers, and product owner to find end-to-end solutions to the data analysis challenges our customers face.
- Apply best practices and produce high-quality code. We take pride in our work.
- Actively participate in researching and defining tasks and product iterations together with product management and engineering lead, by presenting what’s technically possible and quickly implementing proof-of-concepts of new features.
- Continuously improve the code base by refactoring, testing and optimizing for performance of the data pipeline.
As a candidate, you:
- Have significant experience with building distributed, high-throughput data processing systems.
- Are highly proficient in at least a few backend languages: ideally Go and Python, since they currently form the backbone of our stack.
- Are highly competent in a GNU/Linux environment.