Account Executive - UK
Sales – London
At Unomaly, we are on a mission to change how companies monitor and control their IT systems. In a world dominated by static rules, searches and thresholds - Unomaly disrupts by using smart machine learning to continuously and automatically learn IT environments’ normal behavior and identify incidents, root causes, crashes and hacks automatically. We are located in Stockholm, founded in 2012, with customers in 13 countries and the strongest financial backers in EQT Ventures.
We are looking for account executives to join our fast paced team to add more happy customers to our portfolio. At Unomaly we care passionately about creating great value and experiences for our customers. We love people who thrive on success and progress, with a positive mindset and a will to win.
What you will work with
- Engage in a world of realtime data analysis applied on IT Operations and Cybersecurity.
- Communicate the problems that we are addressing and in-depth describe our value propositions.
- Engage with some of the most exciting companies out there and help them change their way of monitoring and instrumenting their IT environments.
- Take our leads through our sales process and get them as happy paying customers.
- Work centrally with sales through video and phone conferences.
- Collaborate with our solutions engineers to lead the customer through a great experience.
- Work directly and use experience to closely collaborate with our sales development team and their efforts in lead generation.
Who we are looking for
- Commitment To Win - You possess a consistent drive to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Intellectual Curiosity - You have an innate desire to learn and understand concepts and ask thoughtful questions.
- Critical thinking - You find and synthesise information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are always striving to improve yourself.
- Strong Communication Skills - You can effectively and concisely communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects
- Persistence and Passion - You realise sales can be hard and you will be persistent in driving result. Through your passion for success you can overcome any obstacles.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual quota and metrics
- You have experience in B2B sales.
- Knowledge about IT Operations, IT Monitoring, IT Security and/or Data analytics is a definite plus and is highly regarded.
- Understanding the challenges, tactics and strategies of stakeholders in IT is a must.
- You are well aware of CRM tools and are comfortable working with them.
- You must be fluent in speech and writing in English
- You must be able to work out of our London offices.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast growing startup.
- Fantastic career and growth opportunities
- Insurance and pension.
- Attractive location in London city centre.
- Computer and cell phone.